Do you want to learn more about plumbing repairs? Follow the links below to find great online resources on sump pumps, basement flooding, and handling plumbing emergencies. For 24/7 plumbing repairs in Chicago’s North Shore and Northwest suburbs, call Reliance Plumbing today at (847) 583-1858.
· Take a look at this page to learn how to clean up your basement after a flood.
· If you’re looking for an easy way to save money, consider lowering your water bills. Check out this great article from the DailyGreen.com on how to conserve water throughout the home.
· Here’s a page from the Sacramento Suburban Water District on how to turn off your home or business’s water using the water shut-off valve.
· To learn about backflow and how to prevent it, visit this page from the American Backflow Prevention Association.
· Now that winter is in full swing, it’s time to make sure you’re prepared in the event of a burst pipe. Visit Weather.com for tips on how to handle frozen or burst plumbing.
· For tips on how to find a leak in your home or business’s plumbing, visit this page from LCRA.org.
· Are you worried about clogging your drains? Visit HowStuffWorks.com to learn some helpful drain care tips.
· Take a look at this page from Popular Mechanics for tips on how to choose a battery-powered sump pump.
· Toilets are some of the most important plumbing fixtures in the home. Visit this page to learn how toilets work and why hiring a professional to make repairs is a good idea.
· To learn how sump pumps work and how you can maintain them, take a look at this page.